We’re all familiar with the cloud. We all use it to store our photos, music and important documents. We use it to work from home and to access our bank accounts. We trust the cloud with our personal information every day when we’re buying online yet many businesses are not using the cloud when it comes to managing their Accounts.
Sage Live is the world’s first real-time accounting solution built on the Salesforce platform. Connecting your front office with your back office, Sage Live gives you real time information across your business and is scalable without the need for a full ERP system meaning you can take collaboration and your business to the next level.
So what do I need to know about Sage Live and Cloud Accounting?
1. Run your business from anywhere – whether you’re in the office, out on the road, on holiday or at an annual family dinner with your in laws, as long as you have an internet connection you can access Sage Live.
2. A single view of your business – share information online easily. With one connected view of your business Sage Live makes information visible to all parties in an organisation whether it’s your Bank Manager or your Business Partner.
3. Safe and Secure – runs on the reliable Salesforce infrastructure, information is regularly backed up giving you peace of mind
4. Multi device compatible – whether you’re in the office on your desktop computer, out on the road on your Android device or sat on the sofa on your Apple Mac, Sage Live will work across multiple devices anytime, anywhere.
5. Regular product updates – with updates for Sage Live being released every 2 months you can rest easy knowing you are using the latest version of Accounts technology. There is no painful upgrade process either with updates downloadable when they become available.
6. Global Product – a full roadmap is planned and development has been allocated to the Sage Live product = confidence in the product and in that Sage Live is going nowhere and is here to stay! Sage Live won the Partner Innovation Award 2016 for delivering innovation and driving customer success.
7. Sage Live will grow with your business – scalable ERP feel at an affordable price.
8. Support is available 24/7 – unlike your traditional Support operating Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm email and phone support is available for Sage Live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
9. HMRC Compliant – up to date with all current legislations and continually developing to ensure that it remains compliant.
10. Take the guesswork out of reporting – be more successful straight away
11. Access to other applications – with thousands of apps on the Salesforce platform that integrate with Sage Live, run your entire business from one place. Sage Live also has an open API that means other systems outside of the Salesforce platform can also be integrated to the solution.
12. Multi’s – locations, companies, devices, currencies, languages and legislations. Whatever your accounting requirement Sage Live gives you the flexibility you need to manage your finances and concentrate on growing your business.
13. Automate to improve efficiency of your business – focus on high value productivity, not mundane tasks.
Onesys have been established for over 20 years and are fully accredited in Sage Live. We were one of the first Sage Live partners and have been to the Launch Day in Dublin as well as the support team who have been on the technical training courses. We have a knowledgeable support team and have development resource available to ensure that your Sage Live is firstly the correct solution for you and that it is properly tailored to meet your requirements.
For more information on Sage Live and to see a short overview video of the system please click here.